Colivre’s Sectors represented by petals in our chart are operational agencies with specific responsibilities, which are related to finalistic activities (red petals)
, if they are directly responsible for implementating services included on cooperative's portfolio, or linked through the administrative activities (yellow petals)
, when they are responsible for activities related to administrative structure, human resources and technology.
Finalistic activities's sectors:
- Sector of Digital Art (SDA) - responsible for graphic materials to visual communication, for development of Web Layouts, and for creating all COLIVRE's visual identity, working together to SSRP;
- Sector of Development (SDEV) - development of softwares guaranteeing the quality and that the product meets clients and COLIVRE needs, contributing to improvement of free software;
- Sector of Training and Migration (STM) - responsible for implementation of services related to training and technology migration to free software, and for the development of all teaching/scholars materials which are used in this activite;
- Sector of Networks and Security (SRS) - meets all demands on network services, security and computing infrastructure on migration process - this sector operates together to STM
Administrative activities's sectors:
- Sector of Finances (SF) - responsible for financial management and accounting.
- Sector of Services and Public Relations (SSRP) - responsible to plan, implement and evaluate policies for internal and external communications, and to prospect and to monitor new contracts.
- Sector of Human Sustainability (SSH) - has the task of ensuring a sustainable and harmonious working over policies and procedures - such as preserving the physical environment, internal capacity building, recreational meetings, new members input, etc;
- Sector of Sustainability Technology (SST) - designed to plan, install, maintain and evaluate all the technological environment of COLIVRE (softwares,l hardware servers, terminals, telephones and printers), including the use policies for all this structure.